In this blog post, we will show you how to change the tab view in Chrome Android. This is a great way to customize your browsing experience and make it more user-friendly. We will also provide instructions on how to restore the default settings if you ever want to go back.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
What are the Advantages of Changing Tab View in Chrome Android?
There are a few advantages of changing the tab view in Chrome Android:
- You can save space on your screen by hiding the tabs.
- It can make it easier to find a specific tab that you’re looking for.
- You can customize the look of your tabs to better suit your needs.
- Also, if you’re using a tablet, it can be easier to change the tab view so that you have more space on your screen.
- Finally, if you’re using a phone, it can be helpful to change the tab view so that your tabs are more organized.
Now that we’ve gone over some of the advantages, let’s take a look at how to actually change the tab view in Chrome Android.
How to Change Tab View in Chrome Android?
To change the tab view in Chrome Android and group them, follow these steps:
Launch the Chrome browser on your Android device.
Tap on the Tab switcher icon to see the list of opened tabs.
Now, tap on the three dots at the top right corner.
Select the Group tabs option from the menu.
Now choose the tabs and tap on the Group button to add them to the group.
The Chrome tab group of the selected tabs will be created.
How to get the old tab view back on Chrome Android?
If you’re not a fan of the new tab view in Chrome Android, you can disable them in Chrome on your Android device. For that, you need to disable certain flags. Here’s how:
- Launch Chrome browser on your Android device.
- Navigate to the Chrome Flags page (chrome://flags).
- Search for the Tab Grid Layout and expand the drop-down menu below it.
- Select the Disabled option from the menu.
- Click on the Relaunch button to make the changes or wait till disabling other flags.
- Now on the Chrome Flags page, search for Tab group. And disable the Tab Groups Continuation and Tab groups on tablets.
Changing tab view in Chrome Android is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. By following the instructions above, you will be able to change the way your tabs look and feel in no time. Give it a try today and see how it can improve your browsing experience.
If you found this article helpful, be sure to check out our other articles on Chrome customization for more tips and tricks!
The process is simple and can be done in just a few steps. Follow the instructions above and you’ll be able to change your tab view in no time.
There are many benefits to changing your tab view. By doing so, you can improve your browsing experience and make it more customized to your needs.